Halo 2 Vista Live Stream

Mar 15, 2013
Be nice Kills.... Having someone live stream gameplay could really help benefit the community. So long as said steaming content is of hosted servers, and not just his own with other games thrown in there...

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
I was thinking of streaming H2v. The only problem is the playerbase is way too small, so usually I will find games with only half the amount of the players that the server can hold. It would be quite boring to watch gameplay of Coagulation while people are spawn camping with tanks. I would only live stream proper servers. By proper servers I mean BR/Magnum start, slayer 50 kills or CTF. All of this on rather smaller maps. There is not a single dedicated server with these type of rules. The closest in the CloudCTF server but that is a BR/Sniper start and I hate that.
Can I request Kant or someone to add in an original slayer server? Some of the dedicated servers there are always empty, and could use a difference gametype.

Apr 6, 2013
Nova Prospekt
www.teh-non.com
Gamertag
Grub Xer0
By proper servers I mean BR/Magnum start, slayer 50 kills or CTF. All of this on rather smaller maps. There is not a single dedicated server with these type of rules.
I actually started a dedicated server with these rules last night, only problem? I can only get the server to start on my desktop. I can't get it working on my laptop so I can join and play on it.
Also, on another note:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODblQexXZo