Halo 3 PC?!

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
Baby SlaYaN
HIGH hopes.. even though i like Halo 2 better. I feel as if more people will play Halo 3 PC more. Although its hard to find MM matches on live last time Eye played

Jun 26, 2013
Gamertag
Baby SlaYaN
fuck. maybe your right. cuase im over here telling my self i have to buy a lame xbox to play Halo 2 Ann.
but.. i hope it still comes out

Mar 25, 2013
Houston, TX
Gamertag
PCTechmaster07
Just found this on youtube.........its only been up for a few days.
[BBvideo 560,340:1f42vopj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STUuh857Zk[/BBvideo]

[offtopic]I can't seem to embed the video correctly.......... Thanks for the tip Shawn![/offtopic]

Normally I don't think very highly of these types of videos since they're sketchy at best......but I don't recall there being a "Forge Globe" map on H3.

EDIT: I also found this thread on Facepunch that seems to be putting together everything it can find related to this (including Kants old tweet to bs angel). Should be an interesting July.

If H3 comes to the PC I will buy it.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Yeah, I think
but that video is an obvious fake. Otherwise he would have showed this new bs map he mentioned. Menu text can be easily modified. Its probably a recording that he is acting like he is playing in-sync with KB/M or he's using one of those KB/M to Xbox convertors.

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
http://xim3.com/
mouse/keyboard converter for xbox 360 and alike
hdmi to monitor/vga connector which i have one* and they are out there for the 360 lol

and besides it honestly sounds like the xbox is under the desk or something...the background noise sounds just like the 360 running lmao god i hated that sound.... and also why didnt this person load it from the desktopp?????????????? or load the live gui? or anything like that.

besides not very good video on the showing off the game lol

but meh who knows still brings attention to ms about releasing it possibly lol

Mar 25, 2013
Houston, TX
Gamertag
PCTechmaster07
Yeah, like I said "sketchy at best." The first thing I thought of was a m/kb adapter for the 360.

It really would be good to see H3 on PC with an unlocked editing kit or if it hits steam (like some people are claiming) the use of Steam's workshop. If it goes with the latter I can only imagine how much new content would go into the games multiplayer. :eek: