Halo Online

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
it is really fun, like really fun, but cannot play with anyone, just by yourself and even while playing there are no teleportals and no power ups etc to use, I think its broke from being forced to play the maps??? not sure though lol I was going to try making a video but meh fraps keeps taking a dump every minute with the game lol

also get KiwiDogs loader, seems to be much better and works where as the others did not work for me lol plus you can load maps while in the game and not type it out and what not* just have to start the game from a shortcut etc and there you go :)

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
someone's eventually gonna find a way to enable lan gameplay right? maybe via tunggle? or some sort of VPN? or something else? right right?!?! 0_o 0_o

this is driving me crazy!! we're steps closer to Halo returning to PC! :D :D :D

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the bet I made that if Halo 3 comes to PC I'd shave both my legs...

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
alright, so I've been playing A LOT of Halo Online in the last few days...and it really shows promise! gameplay is definitely fun, though a bit glitchy with fps dips and lag, but my gosh is it still a lot of fun! slayer on guardian, CTF on Vallhala, Swat on Turf. It definitely feels like the Halo experience we've all been wanting, well at least in my opinion!

I'd like to see you guys around!

Sep 16, 2013
Gamertag
Mootje H
The devs might spend their time better by fixing H2V and use VPNs. I douby the leak will last for very long and with enough work we could have in H2V what we have in Halo Online

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Halo online MP is working just fine by the way :) lol

pretty legit and fun, the aim assist/magnetism/controller noob hack is not in the game (halo online) so it is a bit difficult to go against the M/K guys but still very fun to play lol

-not that i have played MP yet~!* lol