Hello (again? many times?)

Jun 6, 2016
Hello supersniper and team,

It's Overthinkingly - Is cloud/therainman still messing shit up? Did MM finally decide his life was worth his time?

I see you're trying to expand again and stuff - how's the community coming?

I also wanted to say hi to the old MM and AsK folk - the ones that I gave shit to - I'm apologizing.

More importantly, how is co-op mod going? Did you guys ever solve the crashing chat character? Is the anti-cheat still a thing? Did M$ update the game? ... or is the community too small to care?

As for me, I met evilkillerwhale IRL (if anyone remembers that guy), we tried Halo Online, but it wasn't quite working out -
I got a job with the skills I've learned from modding in this community, so I guess I kinda owe you guys.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Hey hows it going!

Cloud's been cool, he just graduated :p
He's also been messing around with other stuff, like halo online for example

I've not seen much AsK guys lately.
As for MM, it seems like Monstrmoose's forums is either dead or inactive af heh

There has been no significant progress on the coop mod. Its still as bad as it was when it released
I believe there were plans to include anti-cheat in Project Cartographer (the current project responsible for reviving Halo 2) but I don't know what has happened to that.

Did M$ update the game?
What do you think lol :D

And you got a job with skills that you learnt from modding in the community?
That's awesome lol glad to hear things are going great with you
Its cool to see old people retuning to this site.

Jun 6, 2016
Thanks Teddy, it's nice to be back.

I'm thinking of bringing some friends on to the community. I'll see to getting them online this week.

I'm also probably gonna host a server - we'll see if I can get a couple extra keys.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
If its gonna be a dedicated server, that may not be a good idea as of right now.

Setting one up is incredibly difficult.
Besides if you want a specific variant, just PM Big TwEEkx Or KIttyKat
(as they run the current dedicated servers)

If your gonna bring some friends over to the community, that would be freaking awesome!

The game needs to be re-advertised seeing as though its just been revived.
Also you don't need to worry about Halo 2 Product keys any more. With Project Cartographer, anyone can play halo 2, provided they have a ISO or installation media handy

Jun 6, 2016
UF ShadowTeddy said:
If its gonna be a dedicated server, that may not be a good idea as of right now.

Setting one up is incredibly difficult.
Besides if you want a specific variant, just PM Big TwEEkx Or KIttyKat
(as they run the current dedicated servers)

If your gonna bring some friends over to the community, that would be freaking awesome!

The game needs to be re-advertised seeing as though its just been revived.
Also you don't need to worry about Halo 2 Product keys any more. With Project Cartographer, anyone can play halo 2, provided they have a ISO or installation media handy
I'll contact them once I get everything settled. Project Cartographer is pretty interesting - I'll give it a shot maybe even help in development if it's needed.

Thanks for the advice, it's amazing to see active people on this forsaken game.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
Hey bud! been a long time, it's nice to hear from you again. And yeah if you want to help out with developing definitely talk to PNill.

[click=https://github.com/PermaNulled/cartographer]Source[/click]

Jun 6, 2016
supersniper said:
Hey bud! been a long time, it's nice to hear from you again. And yeah if you want to help out with developing definitely talk to PNill.
Already done, I think I'll take a look this weekend.