Hello I am new and would like to start playing with you asap

Sep 15, 2015
Gamertag
PeachyBubbles95
Hello,
Yesterday I have installed Halo2 and as I have already thought, the servers were offline.

Luckily I've found this site today via Google and it seems like there are still a lot of people playing this game.

So what I'd like to know is what I need to install to play with you.
I want as least things as possible to not make mistakes. ( I don't need mods or sth like that, I just want the possibility to play with most of the players here in a comfortable way)
I have the game installed via these instructions (+ the crack I downloaded there) -link:
Halo2 for PC multiplayer working

I also have registered to Games for Windows yesterday.

Thanks for all the incoming answers. :)

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY
Re: Hello I am new and would like to start playing with you

just need tunngle/evolve so yeah i dont know why one would need that but hey its all good, if it helps it helps and that is awesome. I never had to use that when i played on tunggle or evolve or anything like that lol

Sep 15, 2015
Gamertag
PeachyBubbles95

Alright, I am in the Halo 2 group on Tungle, looking forward to play with some people. (EU region hopefully due to ping)
Most of the people on the group are not european.

Sep 15, 2015
Gamertag
PeachyBubbles95

Btw, what might be the reason that people can connect to my hosted servers, but I can't to their?
I see them in the list, but if I click on them there is always the same message like "you can't join the group, try again later".

Mar 22, 2013
www.twitch.tv
Gamertag
XHN SCRAPY

could be different versions, it sounds crazy but yeah, keep trying i guess lol we get it on live sometimes when the players are from south america and what not. not sure why it happens but it does lol