Hello :)

May 4, 2016
Gamertag
One Man System
Hey, I'm One Man System and im a huge Halo Fan. I played every Halo game and i had the most gametime in Halo 3 (sadly i was too young when halo 2 came out). I played a view games already on your servers and im excited! Connection was stable most of the time which is good because im from Germany so im kinda far away from USA. i hope you dont mind a european playing on your servers :)
My favrite gametypes are MLG 2007 gametypes, i recreated them already.

Thanks to the creators of this project who made this possible!

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Welcome OneManSystem! I'm sure no-one minds where you're from, everyone is welcome here ~
Hopefully you can host some MLG 2007 Gametype servers and have some mini round robins or something.
Enjoy your stay :D

May 4, 2016
Gamertag
One Man System
Sod said:
Welcome OneManSystem! I'm sure no-one minds where you're from, everyone is welcome here ~
Hopefully you can host some MLG 2007 Gametype servers and have some mini round robins or something.
Enjoy your stay :D
thx :) Yeah im looking forward to that but first i need to learn how to do that :)

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Hey OneMan!
Welcome to the H2V Hub forums! Look around, get a feel for the place!

I believe I've seen you ingame, the name seems familiar (Its always good to see players that I've played games with in halo 2 join the forums!)
If you want to stay informed about the latest and greatest in regards to Project Cartographer, I'd recommend you'd:
Keep up with the current news regarding Project Cartographer, you might like what's instore!

May 4, 2016
Gamertag
One Man System
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Hey OneMan!
Welcome to the H2V Hub forums! Look around, get a feel for the place!

I believe I've seen you ingame, the name seems familiar (Its always good to see players that I've played games with in halo 2 join the forums!)
If you want to stay informed about the latest and greatest in regards to Project Cartographer, I'd recommend you'd:
Keep up with the current news regarding Project Cartographer, you might like what's instore!
Yeah we have seen each other ingame! :) i believe it was Team Slayer on Swamp^^
I'm looking forward to host a Dedicated Server as soon as it is possible :) But atm i tried everything and couldnt get it to work.
hope more players will join us in the future!