HI!!

Jun 25, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Crafty EH
Hi,

Where to begin, okay, my name is Crafty :p Before that name I was Jawh Knee on H2PC. Ive been playing halo for almost 8 years starting from halo 1. I love map designing, I've been on forging teams/boards such as the MLG forging section and had maps tested for the MLG circuit. I'm also a competitive player at heart, played in multiple tournaments for all halos and won some nice spending money. My highest level online reached was a 44, In team snipers and team hardcore. In halo 3, it was pretty much smooth sailing to a 50 since it wasnt very hard compared to halo 2. In halo 3 I took a break from competitive play and focused more on the forge aspect, I helped in alot of the MLG forge maps, and I made a group called SKYLiNEFORGING i halo 3 for signature making ONLY. I put a little compliation of our greatest pictures, feel free to check it out :D. Halo REACH was a big disappointment to many halo fans including myself, I didnt do much since I was beginning my college years. In halo REACH i strayed away from MLG map making, maily because they only wanted ONE style of map, and that was an arena style type map. I wanted to expand my newly found drive to make 1v1 maps and 2v2 maps etc. This way I could work on the Aesthetic portion of the shitty REACH forge items, and get deep into the secrets of flow, X,Y and Z balance, spawning, weapon placement, Line of sight lag etc. I then came to a new map almost everyday learning shit 24/7 and gettin high always helped. Eithery way Im glad to see that this is still here and a hack-free and I'm looking forward to playing with all of you. See you around.
~Crafty Canadian

PS: As promised if you read ANY of that :D

Narrows Slayer 3v3
[BBvideo 560,340:2ig7kyrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1q-TASLcrY[/BBvideo]

I give you SKYLiNEFORGING
[BBvideo 560,340:2ig7kyrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujp1UydYI1s[/BBvideo]

Part 1 of middy FFA
[BBvideo 560,340:2ig7kyrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDw_IEbme8[/BBvideo]

Part 2 of Middy FFA
[BBvideo 560,340:2ig7kyrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ui8lzAhg4[/BBvideo]

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Welcome Crafty,

We have a few map makers and modders here (in fact this is the new home of the H2MT), besides the name of the site we do not limit ourselves to just one Halo nor one editing kit. I will add you to the creators group as Forge mapping experience is a great outlet for map creation as well.

There are so many Halo PC 1-3 Steam/iOS/etc rumors as of late I expect we will have Halo 3 on the PC very soon. Forge will be welcome on the PC but I really hope they give us a fully unlocked Halo 3 Editing Kit, well a guy can dream right?

Jun 13, 2013
Trinidad and Tobago
Gamertag
Reptilian007
Crafty said:
Hi,

Where to begin, okay, my name is Crafty :p Before that name I was Jawh Knee on H2PC. Ive been playing halo for almost 8 years starting from halo 1. I love map designing, I've been on forging teams/boards such as the MLG forging section and had maps tested for the MLG circuit. I'm also a competitive player at heart, played in multiple tournaments for all halos and won some nice spending money. My highest level online reached was a 44, In team snipers and team hardcore. In halo 3, it was pretty much smooth sailing to a 50 since it wasnt very hard compared to halo 2. In halo 3 I took a break from competitive play and focused more on the forge aspect, I helped in alot of the MLG forge maps, and I made a group called SKYLiNEFORGING i halo 3 for signature making ONLY. I put a little compliation of our greatest pictures, feel free to check it out :D. Halo REACH was a big disappointment to many halo fans including myself, I didnt do much since I was beginning my college years. In halo REACH i strayed away from MLG map making, maily because they only wanted ONE style of map, and that was an arena style type map. I wanted to expand my newly found drive to make 1v1 maps and 2v2 maps etc. This way I could work on the Aesthetic portion of the shitty REACH forge items, and get deep into the secrets of flow, X,Y and Z balance, spawning, weapon placement, Line of sight lag etc. I then came to a new map almost everyday learning shit 24/7 and gettin high always helped. Eithery way Im glad to see that this is still here and a hack-free and I'm looking forward to playing with all of you. See you around.
~Crafty Canadian

Hello Crafty

I'm guessing someone else uses "Jawh Knee", because I saw the name there recently. Anyway, welcome to the forums and I look forward to battle with you, as well as seeing some of your creations soon...

Jun 25, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Crafty EH
Wow thanks everyone for the replies!

To be completly honest, I wasnt expecting much, cuz sterotypically no one really uses forums. But I was surprised :)

@Kills alone

Im not familiar with any forge/modding in H2PC mainly because I dont actually have the full version if ya know what I mean ;) So I do not think I have the perks of making maps/Downloading maps to give criticism </3. However, I can limited advice on pictures and walkthroughs.

As for having halo 3 forge on the PC would be wonderful, Remake all the maps and have alot of fun!

@SiC Avenged

Thank you for keeping me on my toes and making me actually try!

@SCRAPPY

WUZ UP :p It could be a bad or good thing that you've seen my crews around or maybe both ahaha some are trolls xD

@Reptilian

I do remember playing against you a few times on some snipe FFA's, as a matter of fact I am 'Jawh Knee' hahah I just chose Crafty simply because I'm going back to my halo roots.

@SiC Titan

Im not familiar with any games off the top of my head, however, the name seems familiar! :) Hopwfully we will change that and play more :D

@H2BOT

Nice name :p I really dont think I remember you unless you play on another name!