Hollow - Banned by EmBossable (Teampseak)

Oct 30, 2014
Gamertag
not Hollow
So, I was poking my cousin and we were joking. So I accidentally clicked some random ass dude named Bagel, and I sent him the message "Get ebola." when I meant for it to goto my cousin. So me and him get into some random ass conversation due to that accident. Then Bagel and Thrillsy whine and bitch to the fucking boss guy. Bossable banned me without even letting me explain first, which shows terrible fucking administration. What type of admin does this shit, guaranteed Thrillsy sucks him off. Because if he wouldn't have banned me he'd know thrillsy poked me first and said suck a chode. Proves this admin is corrupt as shit and doesn't like ebola. Heres the teamspeak chatlog if you care to see it. Christ this is sad, next time you should let the person explain or show screenshots before just banning them out of the fucking blue. *facepalm* After that ban without letting me explain he makes me want to teabag a fucking bear trap and let shit fall out of my ass :shit:

Oct 30, 2014
Gamertag
not Hollow
So I accidentally message a random named Bagel, then thrillsy out of nowhere tells me to suck a chode out of NOWHERE and I get banned? Okay.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
You have been unbanned do not attempt to rustle the jimmies of strangers anymore please.

Oct 30, 2014
Gamertag
not Hollow
Sorry sire, I will no longer spread the ebola message or rustle anymore jimmies ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽