How to create Infection Game Variant?

Sep 26, 2016
Gamertag
TheForbiddenOne
Hi, I'm a long time Halo fan and player but I have never once tried to create an Infection game ever in the old classic games below Halo 3. Obviously there has been some sort of update to the project for infection and I even joined a game last night online that was successfully switching red people to green team upon their death changing them to zombies with swords.

I've been messing with all the different game modes, settings, and variants but I can't seem to get it right or maybe I'm just having a giant brain fart. I'm really unsure if I'm doing this right or not.

Any and all help is appreciated. If there's a video explaining how to do this could you link me it please or if you're feeling awesome enough to list the settings I need to do this I'd greatly appreciate it. Most of the time I just prefer to host rather than play but if I can figure this out I'll be playing so friggin much.

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
Create a gametype called "Zombies" or "Infection" or "GunGame" to trigger these modes. Edit GunGame weapons through gungame.ini in the Halo 2 folder.
-Infection: The first zombie is chosen randomly. Humans are on red team and they're Spartan bipeds. Zombies are on green team and are Elite bipeds (in the future they will be flood). Weapons are auto-assigned. Zombies only have swords, humans have shotgun and pistol. Changing weapons in the gametype has no effect. Make sure there are no weapons on map so zombies cant pick up a gun and shoot you. If you suicide/guardian killed, you become a zombie.

Source--
https://discordapp.com/channels/1974950 ... 7299687424