How to fix deadzone issue with xbox one controller ?

May 20, 2019
Gamertag
Fendertele
The controller works fine with any other game but with this game i really need to move my stick for the cross hair to move so unable to get little twich movements.

Ive checked the caliberation etc and tested with other games they respond to the slightest touch just unable to get it with this game is there a setting i can adjust ?

Thanks

Apr 27, 2020
Gamertag
Arash1kage
Do you have MCC on pc, there´s a deadzone settings there to try the controller (I know that you said you tried it on other games already). I´m just wondering if the devs of this game could add deadzone adjuster to this game or is that even possible?!? My suggestion to you is to try another controller (if you have one) on this game too see if it works. GG´s anyways!!!

May 20, 2019
Gamertag
Fendertele
Do you have MCC on pc, there´s a deadzone settings there to try the controller (I know that you said you tried it on other games already). I´m just wondering if the devs of this game could add deadzone adjuster to this game or is that even possible?!? My suggestion to you is to try another controller (if you have one) on this game too see if it works. GG´s anyways!!!

Hey yes ive tried another controller with this game.

I previously had a 360 wired controller and it was perfect but got old and broke, so i've just bought this new xbox one controller in its place and straight away noticed the lack of movement with the cross hair with fine movements, i need to move the joystick more with xbox one controller than i ever did with the xbox 360 controller to get movement which is annoying when your in a BR battle which requires slight movements.

Yeah i hope so because when i test it using the calibration test it registers every little movement but this doesnt transfer when playing this game... so hopefully im not the only one thats noticed this and would like a fine tuning setting to get more responsiveness.

thanks

Attachments