I made a Foolish Mistake

Dec 26, 2016
Gamertag
zpp policeman
I was banned from Halo 2 a month ago because I decided to use hacks in this game thinking I wouldn't get caught, when I should't have been using them in the first place. I was wrong to use them, and I will admit that is the dumbest thing I have ever done in an online game, and I deserve the ban 100%. I was hacking, I was caught, and I knew that I should not have been dealing with any hacks in this game whatsoever, so the punishment I got was just and well deserved, so I will own up to my mistake, take the full blame for it, and admit that what I did was stupid and foolish. I should have played fair, I should not have cheated in any way, and I should have just followed the rules, but since I didn't I will just have to deal with the consequence that I was given, but I do miss Halo 2, and I understand that I should not use these hacks or any hacks again if I want to come back, and it will not happen again.

username: zpp policeman33

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
You thinking that you could get away with it was your mistake...

Seeing as though this is your first time hacking, you should get unbanned within a week.
You didn't seem stupid when we spoke, but I'm gonna say this now:

Read the rules next time and I mean read them.