If H2V Goes....

Mar 29, 2013
Gamertag
RAINMAN116
If H2V goes... I will be sad... Its truly the only game that has brought me close to so many people.. I have met so many people in H2V... But everything happens for a reason. If it goes than that just means we have all completed the final mission in halo 2 vista... It is time for us to move on. We can't keep holding on to something like this even though we all want to. If it was up to me I would drop my entire life savings into H2V. I would put my heart and soul into it.. But we must all respect that all good things must come to an end...It breaks my heart eveytime I think about this game going under. I have realized I haven't made the smartest decisions for the game if I could go back I would change them but I can't. I just want to thank kant and supersniper for letting my dream live on for a little longer. It means alot to me. Gonna miss this damn game... Thank you everyone in the H2V community. I finally got to live my childhood dream out to the fullest extent.. Maybe one day H2 will come back alive if it does I will be there...

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
wasn't there talk of maybe makin h2v like halo ce with player server or whatever... y wouldn't they? why is halo pc still goin? I sux at that game
:) but still lives on to this day.... any clue why h2 would be different?

twich

Members
Feb 15, 2013
Mt. Silver
SIC Avenged said:
wasn't there talk of maybe makin h2v like halo ce with player server or whatever... y wouldn't they? why is halo pc still goin? I sux at that game
:) but still lives on to this day.... any clue why h2 would be different?
H2V and H1 were ported completly differently. Gearbox ported H1, and handed hosting off to Gamespy, as they have an agreement.

H2V on the other hand got the "royal treatment" and was ported in house by Microshit. And what I mean by that is that they dumped the stupid fucking GFWL client on it, and connected that shit to the serverlist. It could be made more like H1, but MS probably wont do that.

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
i think he means halo trial twitch cause they closed the severlist down a while ago but the community never gave up
and someone hosts the servers/serverlist or something. (idk how it works) and somehow the community keeps the game alive =D which is really awesome

Mar 29, 2013
Gamertag
RAINMAN116
Guys I love H2V with every ounce of my body. There is just no way they are keeping it up. I feel so bad. It just makes no sense such a great game gone. The day it officially is gone I truly will be sad... :( supersniper and kant I owe you guys for pushing so hard. Thank you.

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
Cloud are you sure they will be shutting down the master server? Maybe they will change their minds and keep it for a bit longer??

Apr 2, 2013
Gamertag
Stromicuz
J2. said:
I don't think H2v is gonna die right away. Give it some time. We will know for sure in June. Until then, keep getting Jaros.
jaros are overated man, can't remember when last i saw a good spree on h2.