Is there something I don't know about?

Jul 13, 2013
Gamertag
sgcb12
I think it's a harmless glitch in the game. I remember seeing it occasionally back in the good ol' days on xbox live. That or maybe those people were modding too...

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
This is a great example to point to when some players do not understand the difference between hacking and modding, and also the benefits modding can provide.

Its a small tweak that enhances the game, I was curious about this one but never asked. So hey, the more you know and all that. :D~

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
To shed some light on this "mod" it switches the MP biped character to the SP master chief biped. Which in turn takes the hit boxes and biped layouts, and bone structure of master chief from the single player to the multiplayer which provides cooler looking shields, a little bit cleaner hit box, unfortunately it overrides user biped settings so anyone who is an elite will be switched to this biped by default, and as well for the best perk because of the better hit boxes shots register more frequently and hit detection is less. I wish more server owners would ask us for this mod but alas they do not.

Now you know :) If you guys would like a client sided one just ask although it is connection host based, not party host based soo if someone steels connection host kindly ask them to download the app and run it.