Looking to get back into halo

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
:ninja: Hey guys,I'm back :cry: lol,i'm going to have a bunch of spare time over the next few weeks,I would love to run some 4's on H2V,one problem I used all my keys back in the day for old servers,and kant's key site well all the keys are dead.So if anyone has an extra key let a nigga know.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Welcome to the forums...

Not quite sure how I should handle you, seeing as if you come back. No one will let you into any of their servers/games as no one trusts you at all, because they will be afraid of your silly little booters. They will probably never trust you either as even if you say you don't boot people anymore, there is no way to prove that at all. So......

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
Yes I have furthered my hacking but I have no intention to use my proficient skills to kill an already dead community.I do however administer DDoS attacks for people at a price on various hacking forums,honestly since I have made my first post I purchased a new copy of Halo 2 for windows vista so thanks anyways Kant but in a week when it gets here my 15 servers will be back up in an effort to help this community and as far as playing,I have built a new gaming rig have a new ISP so my IP address changes every 48 hours or upon my request so no one will even know when I'm playing.so cya on the battlefield guys diesektor is back.

Kantanomo

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
Gamertag
H2Bot
Well i have no problem playing with you, seeing as even if you ddos attack me i can change my IP in less than a second. So if other people do not know it is you that they are playing with, It will probably be fine just use a different gamertag then they know about and all is good. About the whole servers things, we really dont need another 15 fucking servers its just a waste of your resources and fills the serverlist full of junk that is never played.

You probably are going to need to call G4WL to have them reset the CD Key as they deactivated all H2V product keys, to further kill off the game.

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
Ok,thanks for your help and I will call GFWL and see if I can re activate my key until my new copy gets here,as for the servers I won't put any up if that's the case,just trying to help out in some way.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Its not just about there being too many servers though, its about the need for more specialized playlists and less duplicate/similar servers, you know; quality over quantity. So rather then fifteen new servers like you said what about one or two really unique ones?

@Kant
Thats funny about Gears, you could probably say it was GTA IV as well then, since the keys are interchangeable.

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
I'm always open to new ideas so if you come up with an idea I will open 1 or 2 new servers running that playlist and on my connection I'm always getting 50 download and 30 upload so it should run smooth

Apr 27, 2013
Gamertag
AsK Kemikal
lol get on ts nicca i know ur all :ninja: but thats a pile of :shit: so get on for the :rofl: cuz ur :cool: like that and we can hone our :ninja: skills together

BTW YOLO... just for shawn lol