Members clan [H2H]

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
The official members of our [H2H] clan are andrexe , osorio , Beljo,kyubi, diego17 , joan, noble1 ( it is clear that Noble 1 is my brother so we have the same IP when they want can get both and checked and both play in the same house . ) sedixx gamer and now justin bieber if you have complains that some members avisenme hack used to remove anyone who is not in this list is not part of the clan which they can ejecting appreciate your cooperation thank you very much everyone.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
Parce me banearon de unos servers por supuesto hack no le parece injisto que empiezen a banear porque la gente lo dice y no ppr un programa que de verdad lo detecte pero bueno ya que se va hacer almenos aun hay servidores que puedo jugar almemos aun hay un multijugador.

May 22, 2016
New Zealand
Gamertag
scorpNZ
Thought it was odd that there was a member using cheats,since i'd played against the first five you mention & had never seen any cheating going on now i know why

edit: mmm seems i may be wrong that's a shame

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Andrexe I have no idea where you got the idea of a machine/program that will detect hacks. Sorry to tell you but that options won't come for a long time. I have no idea who's giving these ideas or rumors? I recommend not listening to them. If you want to get the latest information on the updates on Project Cartographer you'll find it here in the forum.

Jun 23, 2015
Andrexe said:
The official members of our [H2H] clan are andrexe , osorio , Beljo , joan, noble1 ( it is clear that Noble 1 is my brother so we have the same IP when they want can get both and checked and both play in the same house . ) sedixx gamer and now justin bieber if you have complains that some members avisenme hack used to remove anyone who is not in this list is not part of the clan which they can ejecting appreciate your cooperation thank you very much everyone.
You said in your previous post that Osorio was a FAKE H2H member who hacks and uses the H2H clan tag as a way to sabotage your clan.

You and your clan are PERMANENTLY BANNED from Server 3 and Server 4.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
I said that osorio doubt forgive my English but not touch me with google translator said I doubt osorio and I hope that the next program you to help me but I said I doubt that either hack since the record myself on youtube if you want to link was I give

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
look I understand that Baneen me but I'm not hack not like try enserio are doing a great job with this project honestly have them respect and gratitude but seriously I'm not hack and nose como try if I want I ban you understand it is their program player osorio said I doubted I think that can be hack but as yet not check it I can not get the clan are not lying I have not used hacks and nose como prove if they decide definitely banearme I understand and respect the decision to go ahead with the project they go very well .

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Alright Andrexe we have unbanned you from the IL and Miami server congrats. Sorry about that we made this decision now so you can google translate this after this post. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jun 25, 2016
Gamertag
Andrexe
thank you very much for listening and understanding the best way not if they also desbanearon to diego17 is not the hack and is part of the clan and is banned anyway thank you very much and see you next go ahead