much remorse please unshun me and love me again

Oct 3, 2016
Gamertag
Harambo
I was playing around with trainers and turned it off not realizing that just closing the program wouldn't undo the hacks, then i was banned and here i am on my knees begging to be unbanned... Please?

PNill

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 25, 2015
Gamertag
TDxPermaNulled
UncutFighter said:
[BBvideo 800,490:3ndw1pbt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X-LgCbS7yQ[/BBvideo]
Looks like you certainly turned em off/attempted to disable em.

supersniper

The lost soul
Project Cartographer Staff
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
How can you say it was an accident? if you were speeding around. If you noticed you were speeding around you should've restarted your game. You clearly didn't care and kept playing regardless.

Oct 3, 2016
Gamertag
Harambo
Yeah that's when uncutfighter mentioned it. at first i thought it was lagging, disconnected shortly after that and shut it down. On my side it really didn't look much faster

Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
UncutFighter
harambo said:
I was playing around with trainers and turned it off not realizing that just closing the program wouldn't undo the hacks, then i was banned and here i am on my knees begging to be unbanned... Please?
Using trainers, hacks, and mods in your own custom game or any game that allows those is perfectly fine. Going into public games that do not allow it is forbidden. You will be unbanned on October 9th by 11:59 PM EST.

Oct 3, 2016
Gamertag
Harambo
Well I don't mean to be rude but by that time comes around I probably won't be interested in playing anymore, if I say sorry a couple more times think you can make that time come by sooner?