My halo 2 online no longer work with new update

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
I am seeing the extremely zoomed in display whenever I connect to any of the Halo 2 online games tonight. I noticed someone advised to change the FOV to -10 for In game FOV but I only see player FOV or vehicle FOV but not in game FOV in customize HUD/GUI settings.

What could have resulted in this weird issue with the graphics after the new update? I could only see walls or trees but nothing else...please help.

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
It appears my update didn't worked properly, here is what I see in the HUD/GUI setting. Looks like In-game FOV not showing up. Please check the attached screen shot... FOV not visible halo 2 .jpg

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
Sir ..don't you think I tried that...first thing I did is to set my player FOV to -10 as you suggested for In-game FOV but that didn't worked either. Here is the screen shot of my game and the player FOV settings. I came to ask your help after trying everything myself. FOV halo 2 second print.jpg halo 2 game display.jpg

Attachments

Nov 29, 2018
Gamertag
Evolution Viper
Please disregard looks like I did not made the setting changes as per the suggestion...Thanks for your help!!