Option to reverse triggers when using double weapon / Opción de poder Invertir gatillos al usar doble arma.

Nov 16, 2020
youtube.com
Gamertag
Felipro86
You see, I am one of those players who is more comfortable playing with the left-handed configuration, (Shoot with LT and throw grenades with RT) since this allows me greater control over the aim of the weapon by having a hand destined for the right stick and another for the firing trigger (which in my case is LT), but when using the double weapon, this becomes a bit uncomfortable, since having the left-handed configuration, the roles of the triggers are also interchanged in this action, what I mean, is that now you use the right weapon with LT and the left weapon with RT, and the truth is this is very uncomfortable, so I proposed that in a future update the triggers could be reversed in the action of the double weapon, that this option is integrated in the cartographer functions menu, in the command section.

Verán, yo soy de esos jugadores que se acomoda más jugando con la configuración para zurdos, (Disparar con LT y lanzar granadas con RT) ya que esto me permite un mayor control en la puntería del arma al tener una mano destinada al stick derecho y otra para el gatillo de disparo (que en mi caso es LT), pero al momento de usar el doble arma, esto se vuelve un poco incómodo, ya que al tener la configuración para zurdos, también se intercambian los roles de los gatillos en esta acción, a lo que me refiero, es que ahora usas la arma derecha con LT y el arma izquierda con RT, y la verdad esto es muy incómodo, por lo que proponía que en una futura actualización los gatillos se puedan invertir en la acción de la doble arma, que esta opción sea integrada en el menú de funciones de cartographer, en el apartado de mando.