PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Sep 29, 2016
Gamertag
UKCCrash
Alright, so i went and downloaded Halo 2 from this link ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUR-azerUfI ) and tried to piece the whole "activation" description the guy gave lol. Downloaded Project Cartographer, updated everything ect. but when i go and try to sign in with my hotmail it still asks for the activation key. I am so lost right now. I've done everything i could and still, i open "PC", put in my username and pass, hit launch, it askes me to sign in with windows live, so i put it my hotmail info and it still asks for activation key. someone please help me asap lol :mad:

Sep 26, 2016
Gamertag
N355 DOOMBLADE
ukccrash said:
DefinitiveDefeat said:
first step: get an original xbox
i cant give up on this. i havent played h2 live in many years and am dying to play it again lol
I would never encourage you to give up, i just feel as if the xbox alternative is a better starter. and much more activity.

Sep 29, 2016
Gamertag
UKCCrash
is the option to sign in with windows live still suppose to come up with Project Cartographer taken over?

Sep 29, 2016
Gamertag
UKCCrash
DefinitiveDefeat said:
ukccrash said:
DefinitiveDefeat said:
first step: get an original xbox
i cant give up on this. i havent played h2 live in many years and am dying to play it again lol
I would never encourage you to give up, i just feel as if the xbox alternative is a better starter. and much more activity.
wait....... are you telling me you can still play xbox live with halo 2....?

Sep 26, 2016
Gamertag
N355 DOOMBLADE
I would never encourage you to give up, i just feel as if the xbox alternative is a better starter. and much more activity.[/quote]
wait....... are you telling me you can still play xbox live with halo 2....?[/quote]
yes, and if you have a xbox/xb360, a ethernet cable, and a pc (obviously) you can play with me RIGHT NOW :)

Sep 29, 2016
Gamertag
UKCCrash
i originally downloaded without downloading gfwl ahead of time and still didnt work. told me i was missing the xlive.dll