project cartography - Master Connection ..Connecting ?

Jun 3, 2016
Gamertag
DANDYBEANZ
Hello all

i'm just posting as i cant find any information about this issue

i got the whole game up and running and played for a good 8 hours with no hiccups, i had a green connected sign up in the top left corner :D everything was fine
then my game froze .. now i have the message Master Connection : Connecting ....you may notice a fps decrease during this

my question is ..are the servers down due to some kind of maintenance or issue or could the problem be on my side?

p.s i can see others playing matches but i cannot join them

any help would be appreciated

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Uhm, I'm not too sure but I can suggest - try deleting the files that Project Cartographer installed into your Halo 2 Folder (I can remember the exact ones it puts in there, just check the date of the file). Then try reinstalling Project Cartographer.
It might just be a server issue but I don't know.

Jun 3, 2016
Gamertag
DANDYBEANZ
i appreciate the quick reply will give it a try :D
a quick question are u able to start it up if u have it installed and see if theres any issue for you?

++ no luck with that :/

Jun 3, 2016
Gamertag
DANDYBEANZ
it has been confirmed by 2 other users that they cannot connect to the servers ..so im guessing there is some kind of technical issue they are experiencing at the minute keep posted for any updates.

Glitchy Scripts

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Apr 9, 2013
GlitchyScripts.com
Yeah sorry all, my fault. When i quit for the night (after making a change to reduce data bandwidth usage) i froze the server console (unintentionally) so the program was paused when i exited and remained that way for a while...
:/
Mistake learnt.