Status of this project in 2018?

Jan 28, 2018
Gamertag
SuicideBarb1e
How's the player count going on?.
Are people still playing Halo 2 multiplayer using Project Cartographer ?.
Please let me know.
Thanks!.
I saw a lot of empty servers today.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
i feel everyone who says that opens their game once then is like whats the player count as they open it at 4am

Mar 6, 2018
The population has been fine so far for me, haven't had the game long but even last nice at 3:30 AM Eastern time there was still a few servers full. This game really just needs more awareness, I had no idea about it till the other day, wouldn't take too many more people for the player base to be plenty big. If there was 7-8 servers almost full most of the time that would be all it needs.

Apr 1, 2018
Gamertag
GreatColossus
Population is fine. I would like to see more people playing, but I haven't had an issue with finding a game. I might add... I'm actively bringing people to this community.

Apr 1, 2018
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Gamertag
SillyOldWilly
Population is fine. I would like to see more people playing, but I haven't had an issue with finding a game. I might add... I'm actively bringing people to this community.
Finding a game isn't an issue, it's finding a quality game that is my problem. I usually have to play ridiculous games where 16 people are shoved into a tiny map like lockout, or 3 people total on a huge BTB map, and no one wants to stay after the game ends so the player count and team balance will fluctuate for the whole game. Still, I'm grateful that we get a chance to play Halo 2 Online like this never the less.