Thor using BR aimbot

Feb 27, 2017
Thor kills me lightning quick a bunch of times with his BR, his BR kills people in half the time it takes a normal person without a aimbot to kill another player.

Here is two instances of his insta kill BR that is so obliviously a aimbot especially on the second clip where I deliberately wait for him to demonstrate his BR aimbot insta kill capabilities, he kills me so fast with the br and you can hear the shots he does not double shot or quadshot at all! Nobody is that good with the BR LOLOL

[BBvideo 800,490:3eky8zk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRKcpe1C4[/BBvideo]

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
It looks like he's rapidfiring a bit, but it could be a quadshot, that's possible considering the fact that you were not moving enough fast in a closed area. It's very suspicious, but I think you need a more clear proof. There are a lot of legit players that can kill you by only 4 shots, even 3 (if they do dubs on you).

Personally, I think he could be cheating. But I can't confirm you if he's really cheating or just having a good registering while I'm lagging. You should know that every halo 2 game that includes "HitFix" in it's gametype name can make you see that kind of doubts about a player when it's lagging (no matter how small is either ping). Unless that player does something impossible to do cleanly (without mods) like sideshooting, instant fliping towards another player, doing continous shots (like a quadshot without pressing 'Y' twice) or tirpleshots (that is also impossible to do, just double can be done cleanly). Most of hacks are not 100% controllable, if he's cheating he may be caught in any moment, maybe when he tryhard against a pro, he would need to turn on his hack and then it will be caught.

Feb 27, 2017
If you can't see the aimbot or rapid fire in this video than you must be mentally retarded he killed me many more times like this, nobody can legitly kill another player that quick with full shields with a br without hacking. Not even Walshy could pull a quadshot off that fast it is physically impossible to do so without hacking the game. The second clip clearly shows how instantly fast he kills me, Thor clearly uses aimbot or rapid fie because he killed me instantly like you see more than twice these are just two examples I happened to capture when my recorder was on. Even if Thor is able to quadshot perfectly every time you cant kill someone that fast because you couldn't even press the buttons that quick in rapid succession. I have watched many Walshy quadshot videos and none of them ever end up with kills as fast as Thor is able to pull off on a 100% consistent basis. You can even hear the audio clearly and he never quadshots me or even doubleshots!

Feb 27, 2017
I am not getting aggressive, I am just stating the fact that if you cannot see the obvious blatant cheating exposed in the video than you must be mentally retarded LOL

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
I guess that I must be mentally retarded too...

He just seems like a good player. Could be using a controller, which would explain the high aim assist. That being said, I will keep an eye on him. And of course, more proof couldn't hurt

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah you must be retarded too because on the second clip he takes out half my shields with one BR burst then kills me with second BR burst. Yeah I need more proof after a guy kills people with 2 BR bursts on a 100% consistent basis with full shields. Where is supersniper, he will ban this cheating piece of shit!

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
madcat117 said:
If you can't see the aimbot or rapid fire in this video than you must be mentally retarded he killed me many more times like this, nobody can legitly kill another player that quick with full shields with a br without hacking. Not even Walshy could pull a quadshot off that fast it is physically impossible to do so without hacking the game. The second clip clearly shows how instantly fast he kills me, Thor clearly uses aimbot or rapid fie because he killed me instantly like you see more than twice these are just two examples I happened to capture when my recorder was on. Even if Thor is able to quadshot perfectly every time you cant kill someone that fast because you couldn't even press the buttons that quick in rapid succession. I have watched many Walshy quadshot videos and none of them ever end up with kills as fast as Thor is able to pull off on a 100% consistent basis. You can even hear the audio clearly and he never quadshots me or even doubleshots!
Insulting other people won't give you the reason. I told you I think he's hacking too, i'm not defending him. But your proof isn't enough clear because you look too laggy in your video. Staff is not going to ban someone just because you're mad and raging against a player that just kicked your beginner ass. You should watch other report videos to know what can make a player to be banned.

Feb 27, 2017
You didn't play the game with him I did dumbass so your opinion is irrelevant, anyways there is no need for more proof, the video clearly shows he shoots me one time with the BR and drains half my shields, lag or no lag a BR never drains your shields to half level unless he executed a double shot which he didn't as is the case in both examples. Therefore he has a rapid fire hack and probably a aimbot too, and since he has that then there is no more proof needed to ban the cunt and while were at it we should ban you too for clearly not having any critical thinking skills to correctly analyze the video LOOOOLOL

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
madcat117 said:
You didn't play the game with him I did dumbass so your opinion is irrelevant, anyways there is no need for more proof, the video clearly shows he shoots me one time with the BR and drains half my shields, lag or no lag a BR never drains your shields to half level unless he executed a double shot which he didn't as is the case in both examples. Therefore he has a rapid fire hack and probably a aimbot too, and since he has that then there is no more proof needed to ban the cunt and while were at it we should ban you too for clearly not having any critical thinking skills to correctly analyze the video LOOOOLOL
I've played with THOR a few weeks ago. I noticed he had not good aiming, he was just doubleshoting a lot. And I just played against THOR today and I killed him most of times. He's just doubleshoting a lot, his aiming is normal, it even isn't good enough to defeat a pro.

I guess he could be using macros, because I could see his "YY" animation betwen every shot. But we can't confirm if is he using macros unless we see how is he playing behind the monitor. Anyway, a few of people are keeping an eye on it. You're not the only one that find him very suspicious.

Feb 21, 2017
Kansas, USA.
Gamertag
Daily Jano
madcat117 said:
Calm down.

supersniper

The lost soul
Feb 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Gamertag
supersniper
madcat117, your video doesn't provide any sort of proof that this person is aimbotting. All it shows is you getting "4 shotted" two times in a row. Please provide proper proof of him aimbotting such as snapping from player to player, 90 degree side shots, rapid fire bullets beyond a double shot, or any other non normal weapon function.

All this person did was out br you. Don't cry hax when you can't kill someone.