Unsure about ban?

Jan 9, 2017
Gamertag
MikieDiesAlot
Hello, My gamertag is MikieDiesAlot and I have been banned for an unknown reason. I do not cheat, I use an xbox360 controller and have played halo since 2001.

Jan 9, 2017
Hi! My gamertag is MADYclanshy and I have also been banned. Why? I don't cheat either. I play both Halo 2 & Halo CE. I have logged in to Halo 2 about 10 times, just installed it. Please help. Thnx!

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
I'll look into these two issues.

EDIT:
[BBvideo 800,490:32hnfh2i]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUxMQxw8AI&t=4s[/BBvideo]

MikieDiesAlot, You have been caught hacking under the account ":DxX_Eren_Xx:D". You need to appeal this ban if you wish to be unbanned.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4463

MADYClanshy, You have been caught aimbotting under the account "MIOclanshy".

Jan 9, 2017
MIOclanshy is my girlfriend!! How can we both be connected at the same time from different locations? We are not the same person, we don't even live in the same state!! ROFLMAO

Jan 9, 2017
I even have screenshots of the two of us playing together!! Give me instructions on how to post images and I will do that immediately. Why do you just ban people without previous investigation? Taking advantage of your positions as admins will damage your image! And I really mean a thorough investigation not just listening to complaints from guys who have lost against great players, can't handle it and just start calling them hacks. I thought you guys were better organized and more serious.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
Your gamertag, "MADYClanshy" is associated with "MIOClanshy" as it shares the same PC. That's why both of you are banned.

Either way, "MIOClanshy" was caught hacking. The word of 4 admins (who are indeed extremely veteran) have all come to a common consensus that "MIOClanshy" was indeed hacking. This has been quite the thorough investigation, i can assure this.
If you have screenshots of you two playing together, then upload to imgur and we will review them

Jan 9, 2017
Gamertag
MikieDiesAlot
I'm appealing the ban, i have no idea who :DxX_Eren_Xx:D is i've never played under that name, I use my cell phone as a hotspot for an internet connection so I share ips with alot of different people. I only play under the MikieDiesAlot tag.

Jun 23, 2015
LadyBug044 said:
Not gonna answer? lol
There is nothing to answer. As UF ShadowTeddy explained to you, you were caught hacking under an alternate account. The only way for you to be unbanned is to create a seperate appeal thread admitting your actions and apologizing. If you don't want to do that, that's your choice, and you will remain banned.

There will be no further discussion on the topic of your ban, this thread is regarding another player.

Jan 9, 2017
Fine with me... Shit-y follow ups you do... How can you not see we are not the same person? We are both Mexicans but live in different states. Why the heck would I apologize and admit something I didn't do? All H2H players use cheats but now I see that, being besties, you guys just turn the other way lol. I'll give you a reason to ban me. All you fag-ots and the other mo-fos liars can take H2 and shove it up your childish ignorant a-ses. Feels good :). Good proyect, bad losers. Won't last long if ya'll keep banning people for no reason and just make up Shi-t.

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy
PtolemaiosIV said:
LadyBug044 said:
Not gonna answer? lol
There is nothing to answer. As UF ShadowTeddy explained to you, you were caught hacking under an alternate account. The only way for you to be unbanned is to create a seperate appeal thread admitting your actions and apologizing. If you don't want to do that, that's your choice, and you will remain banned.

There will be no further discussion on the topic of your ban, this thread is regarding another player.
The proof is there, set in stone. If you and your "girlfriend" want to be unbanned, you need to appeal. BOTH of you.

LadyBug044 said:
Fine with me... Shit-y follow ups you do... How can you not see we are not the same person? We are both Mexicans but live in different states. Why the heck would I apologize and admit something I didn't do? All H2H players use cheats but now I see that, being besties, you guys just turn the other way lol. I'll give you a reason to ban me. All you fag-ots and the other mo-fos liars can take H2 and shove it up your childish ignorant a-ses. Feels good :). Good proyect, bad losers. Won't last long if ya'll keep banning people for no reason and just make up Shi-t.
Lmao, since when are we besties with H2H?
We've beaten the clan on many occasions and they've been caught hacking before (and punished for hacking)
They also appealed, which you NEED to do. Anything you say to sway this situation will not be taken lightly and hasn't changed minds/opinion. MIOClanshy was caught hacking and because you made the account (because the account ties back to YOU) you were also banned.

So you have a few options here, and I'm gonna list em out:
  1. BOTH of you appeal your ban. You both now need to appeal, if you had appealed when you had the chance then it would have been fine.
  2. Or you can stay banned and not do anything.

Again, this whole situation can be easily remedied if you APPEAL
MikieDiesAlot appealed and the guy was in the same situation as you. Why can't you do the same?

This is the last thing I'm gonna say on the matter. Comply, and things will be easy.

UF ShadowTeddy