What other games do you guys play?

Jun 5, 2013
Butuan City, Philippines
www.facebook.com
Gamertag
protato117
title says it all!

I play Borderlands 2, minecraft (used to at least) farcry 3, assassins creed series, and currently downloading bf3, and slender the arrival...i torrent all my games btw xD

edit: well crap, just realized this topic was already posted... ._. my bad... 0_o

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
If you like survival horror FPS check out the latest Metro game Metro: Last Light.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djDE_kwH3Q&feature=share&list=PLnVnWr4MqNWdyZ3elzHc12BE8wXNDPgBw[/youtube]

There is a game that comes before it but its a much more difficult game and the gun-play is not quite as refined. The series is influenced by STALKER, it even has some of the same developers. I put STALKER up there with Half-Life and Halo. Totally different kind of FPS though, very brutal and immersive. Play these games at night and they will scare the crap out of you in ways other games never have before.

Torrent

Then there is Team Fortress 2, I recommend it because its a great game that is always being updated and it is completely free. There are in-game purchases but those can be completely ignored without taking away from the game. And most of what you can buy is just useless hats anyways.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/eQ8duKs2Plw[/youtube]

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
Well, the games I regularly play are: Battlefield 3, Dark Souls, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Guild Wars 2 and Garry's Mod.

The games I've been playing for the past months (which I've torrented all of them lol.) Metro Last Light (awesome game), Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, NFS Most Wanted 2, Grid 2, Deus Ex Human Evolution, A number of N64 games on an emulator.

Right now I am actually setting up a PS2 emulator and getting some PS2 games.

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
No xbox emulators as of yet, and there never will be. The discs used on the xbox and xbox360 can only be read by special disc trays which are only found in Xbox consoles. You may ask, how do people get cracked Xbox games? Normal disc drives can copy the contents of an original Xbox disc and turn it into an .iso file or any other format compatible with the Xbox360. The only thing our disc trays cant do is recognize the data stored on the disc and read it.

EDIT: I'm 100% sure of this in in terms of Xbox 360 games but I think there are emulators for the original Xbox. Not sure..

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
emulators are great yea ill want to play more games but my graphics card wont allow me to yet till iget new one but i love devil may cry series moder warfare games assasins creed used to play a wow like game called ultima online alot :p

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
If you guys want to run emulators well, of course you will need a better graphics cards but also very importantly you will need an Intel CPU. AMD CPU chips are apparently very buggy with emulators such as DolphinWii and PCSX2 PS2 Emulator. I have an AMD chip and some games are very laggy.