What's up guys, XDLugia here.

Jan 21, 2014
Bergen, Norway
Gamertag
xdlugia
I just joined this site after a link on monstrmoose's forum that lead me here (thank you Scrapy). I never knew of this place to be honest and it really is a pleasure to see the H2V coming together like this.

I am XDLugia, that is my name everywhere. I've been playing H2V since 2008 and I have yet to quit. I see a lot of familiar faces (tags) here and I'm sure at least some of you have have seen me online. I mostly play CTF or anything on custom maps

My internet is quite decent (25/25), but I play on my HP school laptop with a cheap-a$$ mouse.

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Welcome XDLugia, I've definitely seen you around. Been playing H2v since 2008 as well. It was a lot of fun back then when there were so many players, I've tried the newer Halos on the 360 and they don't give me the same level of entertainment; perhaps if they were ported, even if they were sloppy ports like H2v I know I would play the shit out of them.

Big Team CTF battles FTW!

Jan 21, 2014
Bergen, Norway
Gamertag
xdlugia
Yeah. I'm a colossal fan of Halo myself and have played all of the games, but even though Reach provided fantastic experiences like Invasion... I just could not let go of those games of CTF on Coagulation. Probably the best experience I've ever had in a game.
Also just the clean multiplayer is something I miss... no sprint, no killstreaks... just everyone doing their best with the same equipment.

And of course, custom maps (and weapons) is also a large part that keeps on pulling me back. Sending people in hogs 100 meters in the air with the hammer never gets old. Kudos to you guys at H2MT. :up:

Halo 2 doesn't require a lot of great hardware either, so I can play it anywhere with pretty decent performance. The graphics are still great to me.