willing tp pay for edit of next montage

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
hello im getting new clips for a new montage i tried my luck with editing and wasnt super happy with results just happy... willing tp pay money idk maybe 50$ for editing my montage pro like :) let me know prolly wont be until next month

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
I've got a mate who does some sweet CoD and Counter Strike edits. I can ask him for you. He has told me before he wanted to try do a Halo edit.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yea let me know if he says yea ill check out his videos if he does it for me i can arrange half money sent with hdd with clips and then other half when its done if its well done :)

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
ok there not bad ima shop around lil more tho i think i can do similar montages looking for lil more like more stuff added in like maybe some different views/angles of clips, maybe some crosshairs on peoples heads when i kill them extra stuff u know if im gonna pay i want it to be real nice :)

Mar 28, 2013
Gamertag
SiC I TITAN I
SIC Avenged said:
ok there not bad ima shop around lil more tho i think i can do similar montages looking for lil more like more stuff added in like maybe some different views/angles of clips, maybe some crosshairs on peoples heads when i kill them extra stuff u know if im gonna pay i want it to be real nice :)
I'm sure if you pay this guy he will do what you want. Looking at his montages,I think he's pretty good at editing.

Why don't you give it a try avenged?

Apr 1, 2013
Australia
Gamertag
Le Derp King
SIC Avenged said:
It's okay, he really has no experience with Halo edits anyway. Look, in the end, it's your choice and I'd hate to you see you unhappy with my friends work after you spend 50 dollars on it. Shop around a little more I guess. Never go with the first thing you see.

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
i wasnt saying i wouldnt use him or i didnt like or they bad just saying i wanna see others work and styles first

and to therpro i did try many times editing my stuff but im not well rounded enough in editing to do the things i want you can see my trys on youtube search KRAZYBUDZ

Mia

Members
Mar 18, 2013
Germany, EU
Gamertag
CyP KikO
You want to pay someone for an h2v edit? Thats kind of dumb, avenged. Edit it yourself nd save the cash. I can also tell you, that I respect vids/people who edit their own gp alot more, than just some montage kids, who give their gp to some "pro-editor", who might overedit the whole thing. Saw that in so many recent vids.. Igave my stuff also to some guys in the begin, (no $), but wont ever do it again. Also As a sidenote: Gameplay > Editing anyways, you should put the weight on the content.

-still your decision^ gl

Mar 30, 2013
Gamertag
SiC Avenged
yea i think i have decided to do it myself becuase im doing it lil different this time and i made mistakes on my last one i couldnt rly fix this time it think i fixed those issues