Halo 2 crash when starting

Dec 27, 2019
Gamertag
Janex3609
I´m also having the same crash here, I uploaded the report given for the specific crash. I have to say my game is the Spanish version of H2 and I would love to keep it that way. I´m trying to run it under w10. Hope there´s something to do with this issue. Thank´s a lot.
can you explain to me something with that please

Jan 1, 2020
Gamertag
Lil bug
I have the same issue. Tried reinstalling the game but it shows the same fatal crash error. I use windows 10 and the problem has been from 2 days ago

Jan 2, 2020
Gamertag
TheNewbie27
I solved this by deleting everything halo 2 related in the registry and my drive, and uninstalling it from programs, reinstalling it then before running it, praying that it would work then hit run and boom, you got your self halo 2 working :)

Jan 2, 2020
Gamertag
TheNewbie27
So i reinstalled halo 2 but this time without the internet on, I launched the game and it worked, so the problem for me is if halo installs the live.Dll thing then my game won't launch, so right now i can only play campaign.

Feb 26, 2016
USA
Because xlive is the Project Cartographer mod itself. If you don't do what I said then it won't stop crashing until we make it simpler to disable/enable in the next update.

Jun 4, 2018
Gamertag
Joskafari
[QUOTE = "Abner Galaviz, publicación: 16071, miembro: 30464"] ¡Muchas gracias! Funcionó [/ CITA]
Como hago esto?

Jan 26, 2020
Gamertag
Canallejol
[QUOTE = "General_101, post: 16064, miembro: 1580"] Cree un acceso directo y acceda al parámetro de inicio -disabled3dex. [/ CITA]
como hago eso?. Me explico. Creo un acceso directo y donde escribo? donde queda?

Jan 26, 2020
Gamertag
Canallejol
mi problema: estuve jugando, todo correcto. Fui a cartographer, configuración avanzada, y desahabilite algunas funciones, después yo el cerré el juego para que guardara mi configuración. Y me bota este error: halo 2 has encountered a fatal error and needs to exit a crash dump has been saved to (y la ruta documentos seguida de el nombre del archivo). Por favor ayuda...

Feb 9, 2020
Gamertag
eramajarvi
mi problema: estuve jugando, todo correcto. Fui a cartographer, configuración avanzada, y desahabilite algunas funciones, después yo el cerré el juego para que guardara mi configuración. Y me bota este error: halo 2 has encountered a fatal error and needs to exit a crash dump has been saved to (y la ruta documentos seguida de el nombre del archivo). Por favor ayuda...
Intenta desinstalar el juego, desinstalar todo lo de Games for Windows, elimina los archivos de configuración restantes. Reinstala otra vez todo.
Justo me pasó lo mismo ayer. Aquí lo describo bien: https://www.halo2.online/threads/fix-for-crash-at-startup.3798/

Apr 6, 2020
my halo 2 cartographer downloaded smoothly but when its opening video starts and you see the huge halo 2 sign with the light going across it stops and then at half way at the A OF HALO it says that it has encountered a fatal error and needs to exit and a crash dump has been saved to .....

Apr 28, 2020
Gamertag
Agarest666
Hi there, I also have the same problem with the game, and I could not fix it, I already deleted the intro in videos and nothing remains the same

May 6, 2020
Gamertag
Halo2
Saludos Amigos. Vengo del futuro, y ademas de una pandemia Mundial todavía me sale el error "Halo 2 ha encontrado un error fatal y necesita salir, un volcado se ha guardado en ..." :(
¿Alguien lo pudo solucionar?
Por favor .... Gracias!

Ya eliminé el video de Intro, y nada.