IWBD script please?

Mar 15, 2013
WTF?!? We went from gaming high to getting high in one thread? LMAO! Maybe you should rename the skull to "I Would Have Been Your Dealer"?

Mar 20, 2013
Hawaii
www.h2mt.org
Gamertag
Kills Alone
Hermaphrodite is the proper terminology as most plants are recognized as male or female, and some are a mix of both, thus the Hermaphrodite; having some buds with seeds mixed in together.

Apr 27, 2013
Cali
MARIJUANA... great stuff
I guess you can use it, but it's extremely broad seeing how their are so many variants a hermaphroditic plant can be.

Most cannabis strains I've seen called "hermi" produce two separate imperfect flowers with the majority being female making it a subgynoecious plants. I've seen two different cannabis "hermi" one is monoecious and the other is subgynoecious with a few monoclinous flowers, but I've never seen a fully monoclinous plant. How ever Lemon Larry OG is radical and does some strange things like this.

A lot of Cannabis strains I've grown are subdioecious mostly from not breeding androecious plants but breeding with subgynoecious plants. Breeding only gynoecious with androecious individuals will result in far less "hermis". I know from observation.

Don't be hating on where I get basic knowledge. =] http://www.enchantedlearning.com

Hermaphroditic?? plants... I always think of monoclinous (perfect flowering) plants like tomatoes, I've yet to see cannabis establish this.

My girlfriend is so manic... I won't be doing much halo.

Apr 27, 2013
Cali
lost tags and i dont have 3ds max to export the tutorial from halo ce to remake so this is dead dead dead... i have one version of it still but i cant improve it

Himanshu01

Lead Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
May 16, 2013
India
Gamertag
Himanshu01
If you have Lost 3DS MAX 8 .YOu can have it here on h2mt..

[click=http://www.h2mt.org/tools/3D/Apps_+_Plug-ins/3DS_Max/]Get it[/click]
With Plugins too there// See it..